SRK's My Name Is Khan bags a 100 crore deal


Fox Star Studio bagged the marketing and distribution rights for Shahrukh Khan and Kajol starer My Name Is Khan directed by Karan Johar for an whopping amount of Rs 100 Crore.Being created as a high waves as one of the biggest blockbusters of the year even before its release, 'My Name is Khan' recently touched upon this 100 crore landmark.

The film, 'My Name Is Khan' has pushed Aamir Khan's Ghajini into second place with Rs 90 crore. My Name is Khan is being treated as the most awaited releases of the year. After the gap of eight years , Shahrukh Khan and Kajol will return to the screen together.Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham in 2001 was the film they were last seen together. Film analysts are banking on the fact that it was the trio of Shahrukh, Kajol and director Karan Johar which had delivered the superhit Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.

Fox Star Studio came into prominence for distributing the Oscar-winning film Slumdog Millionaire in India earlier this year.

3 Response to "SRK's My Name Is Khan bags a 100 crore deal"

  1. KIT PES says:

    shah rukh khan????

    who is???

    Unknown says:

    hiiiii..........
    i just wanna tell you dat u are mast, awessom blossom, just everything for me.
    i m a veii big fan of yours.
    i am in 4th standard.
    my dream is to b like you.. n to meet you.
    I LOVE YOU SHAHRUKHAN.
    Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    from sagar...

    Unknown says:

    hey shahrukh...
    u are d best...
    i wish i can come to you and took you wid me...
    m in 7th standard n lov to watch your movies.
    bubyee
    take care...
    mohit

Powered by Blogger